Our mission vision and objects are listed below.
The mission for Bike Manawatu is to promote, foster and encourage (recreational and competitive) cycling in the Manawatu.
The vision of Bike Manawatu is to grow cycling in the Manawatu.
The objects of Bike Manawatu are:
- to develop cycling in the Manawatu and to encourage participation in cycling by individuals of all ages and abilities;
- To provide recreational and competitive cycling;
- To organise social events;
- To support advocacy for all forms of cycling in the Manawatu;
- To provide training, coaching and advice for cyclists;
- To liaise with national and regional cycling bodies;
- To provide good communication with members and other cycling related groups.
For club info go to bikemanawatu.co.nz